How the Endurance Zone Affilate Program Works
Our affiliate program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. When you join the Endurance Zone affiliate program, you will be able to access pre-designed social media content, banners and materials in our Affiliate member section that you place wherever you like via social media, your website, etc.
When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our Endurance Zone TV website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate program. Once an Endurance Zone TV or Product purchase is completed from the traffic you send us, you earn a commission!
For those referrals that sign-up for an Endurance Zone TV Membership you will continue to receive a residual monthly commission for as long as that member remains an active EZ member. So you continue to get paid long after the initial sign-up.
Residual Referral Pay-Out
$1.00 USD Monthly for any referred active member or
10% of any Endurance Zone TV (Video) Product Sale or Live Event Pay Per View Event
So example if 500 members from your organization join Endurance Zone TV and were active members all year. That would be $6,000 in annual referral revenue!!!
Earn money for your Endurance Team, Business, Non-Profit or Organization today!
Within our affiliate portal, you can track your referrals, sign-ups, and commissions. As well you can use the promotional banners and graphics that we supply to our affiliates to help in your endeavor. These assets are ready to be used and include your unique affiliate id for tracking purposes.
- Shows your total referrals
- Earnings paid to date
- Count of total referrals
- Count of referrals that subscribed (signed-up)
- Count of un-paid referrals (have not signed-up)
- Count of total transaction payouts
- Affiliate account balance (payouts are paid at the beginning of the month for the previous month's transactions
Within your affiliate portal, we provide pre-design media and content that enables you to instantly share and post content.
- Your unique affiliate tracking code
- Your unique default affiliate link can be incorporated into your media, posts, emails, etc.
- If you use campaigns to track your sources you can create a campaign name/id here
- Create friendly links
- Use a specific URL for your friendly link, enter your URL
- It will show you the correct friendly URL.